Research & Development – Anti-Fraud /
Full time /
We are looking for an experienced Golang developer to join the Xsolla Anti-Fraud product team. The team is developing a payment security system for games. The product uses a hybrid machine learning engine that detects fraudulent activity.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the functionality of the Xsolla AFS product and maintain it
- Suggest new ideas to improve product performance
- Create new services for new features
- Conduct code reviews and write tests
- Participate in task writing and problem solving
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in developing web applications in any backend language (Java, PHP, Python, C#)
- Experience with microservice architecture (you know what is docker and kubernetes)
- At least 2 years of experience in Golang
- Good knowledges of SQL, database design, OLTP/OLAP approaches
- Understand decomposition principles, OOP and patterns
- Can write testable code, unit and functional tests
- Have involved in team development
- Read manuals and technical literature in English
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience in auto testing and QA
- Experience with Machine Learning
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.