Financial Business Partner
Finance – Finance /
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Financial Business Partner to join our team and play a pivotal role in supporting the financial management and decision-making processes of our operating unit. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to provide strategic financial insights, drive performance analysis, and ensure alignment between financial goals and operational objectives.
- Collaborate with the operating unit's leadership and cross-functional teams to understand business strategies/goals, and translate them into financial plans.
- Serve as a key point of contact for financial matters, fostering strong relationships and open communication with stakeholders across the operating unit.
- Analyze financial data and performance metrics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process for the operating unit, ensuring accuracy, alignment with strategic goals, and timely delivery.
- Provide financial insights and guidance for decision-making on cost optimization and resource allocation.
- Collaborate with the finance team to develop and implement financial strategies that drive operational excellence and contribute to the company's overall growth.
- Monitor and assess the financial performance of the operating unit, highlighting risks and opportunities to drive continuous improvement.
- Proactively identify opportunities for cost reduction and operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- 3 and more years of relevant work experience in financial analysis, budgeting, or a related role.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of financial systems and tools; (Excel, ERP systems).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex financial information to diverse audiences.
- Familiarity with marketing and gaming industry concepts and strategies is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies