Director of Products
Product Management Office – Product Managers Team /
Full time /
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product to join our global team based out of our Berlin Office or remotely within the EU. This person will work within a tightly knit global product team and as a main stakeholder, you will collaborate cross functionally and play an integral role within our cross-team communications.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.
- Coordinate across marketing, product, account, integration, business development teams to drive evolution of Xsolla’s publishing products.
- Work closely with Directors of Products, Product Owners, BD Lead, Marketing Lead to be aligned with market and stakeholders expectations.
- Keep products vision and strategy updated quarterly.
- Form and maintain a product development roadmap on the program level.
- Keep up to date and prioritize features in the product backlog on the program level.
- Сontinuously improve cross-domain interactions between commerce/publishing domain and products outside.
- Develop new and iterate existing solutions based on market and stakeholders needs.
- Educate Business Development, Account Management, Integration Management teams to use products by training and sharing best practices.
- Build and expand a product team by defining required roles and responsibilities for new hires.
- Define messaging and communication about new and existing features to assist in business development and sales of said products and solutions.
- Validate UX designs and business plans for new and existing products and features in publishing domain.
- Manage financial expectations of new and existing products.
- Help existing solutions and products to keep target YoY growth by L&L and PN solutions.
- Be a continuous improvements evangelist for everyone in the company and outside of the company.
- Work experience of 5+ years as a Director of Products in B2B or internal products.
- Data-driven and outcome focused mindset.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritizing, and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Meet, Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate and communicate within all levels of the company.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and prioritize assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Forward thinking and taking the initiative to anticipate the needs of department/team
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- English proficiency at B2+ level.
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. A fully paid monthly train ticket, gym membership, monthly grocery allowance and a monthly stipend to ease home office costs buttresses Xsolla's commitment to its employees' wellbeing.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business, which is why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 28 paid holidays every year. We are all about personal and professional growth!
Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process pursuant to the GDPR Personal Data Protection Act 2016/679 of 14/04/2016. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XSOLLA'S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
We welcome diversity in our team and we are open to applications from diverse candidates in all entirety irrespective of - gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or other personal traits – we make it a duty to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with Xsolla.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!