Finance – Finance /
Full time /
The main purpose of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst is to support financial planning and analysis by collecting and analyzing financial data, generating forecasts, and providing insights that enable informed decision-making. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams, collecting data from all directions of business, maintaining the current solution for revenue calculation, and integrating NetSuite.
- Maintain current solution for revenue calculation
- Maintain and collect revenue data from all directions of business
- Perform comprehensive analysis of financial data to identify trends and variances.
- Generate and communicate financial reports and presentations to management and stakeholders
- Maintain a current pool of reports
- Prepare different tools for analysis for other teammates, stakeholders and managers
- Bachelor's degree majoring in finance, economics, statistics, or any relevant field
- Minimum 3 years as an analyst
- Good knowledge of SQL-based languages (PostgreSQL, MySQL) - join, CTE, base adoption of window functions
- Understanding of the principles and methods of dashboard architecture (experience with Looker Studio will be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets (pivot tables, conditional formatting, vlookup, filter, join, if, etc.)
- Ability to create user-friendly reports
- Capacity to work with a big volume of information and to see meaning behind the numbers
- Deep understanding of the database structure, and the ability to build new tables and support current ones
Good To Have
- There will be an advantage experience with Revenue and similar financial metrics
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: Organise your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general work level. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity, Opportunity, Vision, & Enjoy the game.
*Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizens) or those holding the PR status in Malaysia.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies