Research & Development – New Product /
Full time /
We are searching for a proficient Business Analyst to join our team. The individual will scrutinise market trends, analyse customer data, and understand business processes to provide insightful recommendations for enhancing business performance. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in pricing and margin analysis and the ability to translate data into actionable strategies.
- Analyze market trends, customer behaviour data, and business processes to identify potential opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement analytical models to predict customer behaviour and market trends, aiding in strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and translate them into analytical tasks.
- Prepare and deliver business performance reports and provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Conduct pricing and margin analysis to optimize profitability.
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes of business strategies using key metrics and KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of pricing analysis, margin analysis, and financial modelling.
- Proficiency in data analysis software and tools such as Excel, SQL, and BI software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a professional certification in Business Analysis or related fields.
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects and working in a fast-paced, agile environment would be a plus.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in data analysis and business intelligence is also beneficial.
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: Organise your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity, Opportunity, Vision, & Enjoy the game.
*Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizens) or those holding the PR status in Malaysia.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies