Account Manager (Japanese Speaker)
Operations – Account Management /
Full time /
We are looking for a partner account manager to join the Payments team. We welcome a person who is fluent in English, competent in the e-commerce industry, experienced in business communications, responsible, proactive, and able to work as a team.
- Communicate with the partners verbally and in writing
- Support and manage partners’ needs inside the company by interaction with other Xsolla departments: financial, legal, product development teams
- Optimize the interaction process with the partners
- Mitigate conflicts with partners
- Monitor the fulfillment of financial obligations and optimize financial terms
- Regularly monitor the market and develop business relationships with current partners
- Search for new business opportunities with current partners
- Required English level: upper-Intermediate or higher (oral and writing skills)
- Japanese language native is preferred
- Background in financial technology is a must
- High business communication skills
- Ability to verbalize the tasks clearly and set priorities
- Advanced communicative skills, analytical and proactive thinking
- Organisational & problem solving skills
- Ability to develop productive partnerships
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate pro-activity
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
- Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
- Rich knowledge exchange within the company
- Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
- No dress code
- Comfortable and new office environment.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.