Backend PHP Developer (Xsolla Partner Network Team)
Xsolla Partner Network – XPN /
Full time /
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are seeking a talented Backend Developer (Mid-Level) to join our Xsolla Partner Network Team. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the development and enhancement of our performance-based incentive and user activities reactivation programs. Our product aims to provide game developers with an easy-to-use and cost-effective tool for managing various channels, such as influencers, affiliates, and web portals related to gaming.
We are currently in the process of rejuvenating this product with a new team. Your main responsibilities will include organizing and optimizing the existing code base, implementing updates, and driving further development of the product.
The current technology stack for this project includes:
Backend: PHP with Symfony
Frontend: React with webpack and micro frontends using webpack module federation (specifically for the Publisher Account)
Infrastructure: Kubernetes (k8s)
Databases: MySQL and Redis
Collaboration Tools: GitLab, Jira, Confluence
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about working on a promising product, tackling complex tasks, and embracing architectural challenges. Excellent communication skills and a willingness to contribute to product improvement are essential for this role. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and are eager to make a positive impact, we encourage you to apply.
Join our team and be a part of shaping the future of our innovative product.
- Develop and maintain the functionality on PHP
- Contributing to technical documentation for the product in Confluence
- Collaborate with product team members
- Take operational responsibility for the product functionality
- Be passionate about user experience and product delivery
- Write testable code, unit and integration tests
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in team development.
- Strong proficiency in PHP, with a deep understanding of its principles and best practices.
- Solid grasp of decomposition principles, object-oriented programming (OOP), and design patterns.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills, who thrives in a collaborative environment and actively contributes to achieving shared goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with research and solving tough challenges
- Worked with continuous integration and deployment systems: Docker, Capistrano, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform technologies (CloudSQL, PubSub and Cloud Run) or with any other cloud provider
- Experience of developing CI/CD pipelines including infrastructure for integration tests
- Expert knowledge interacting and developing RESTful APIs and microservice architecture
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM based teams
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a video game commerce company powered by Transaction Engine and Business Engine that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect, and optimize their games globally. The engines work seamlessly together to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizens) or holding PR status in Malaysia.