QA Engineer (Webshop Team)
Kuala Lumpur /
Research & Development – Webshop /
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Xsolla Webshop team is looking for a passionate QA Engineer to work on the company's product Store - a service of monetization for games.
We connect millions of users and games worldwide. We help players get the fastest return on their game investment. And for games, we help attract more players around the world. Our team develops new ways of monetization, creates different types of items (virtual items, virtual currency, game keys, physical items, bundles), manages catalog (prices, regional settings, promotions) and player inventory, customizes solutions for partners and faces other non-trivial tasks.
If you're full of ambition, not afraid of difficult tasks, ready to develop and want to work in the video game industry - this position is for you.
- Participate in the development / design of tasks, testing business requirements;
- Participate in team rituals (Scrum rituals);
- Write checklists, test cases, develop test scenarios;
- Test tasks;
- Write new and update old functional and integration tests;
- Automate testing processes.
- Practical skills of software testing using various types of testing;
- Ability to write test documentation
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) systems
- Experience with version control system (git)
- Understanding the principles of creating automated tests;
- Understanding how client-server applications work;
- Experience with DBMS, knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Chrome DevTools, Postman;
- Ability to work on the *nix command line;
- Teamwork experience;
- Understanding of agile development methodologies;
- Technical English (be able to read IT documentation, have written English skills).
- Experience with automated testing frameworks;
- Experience with load testing tools
- Understanding Docker.
- Understanding how the gaming industry works and an interest in making a living developers and publishers better;
- Takes responsibility for solving the problem;
- He is not afraid to defend his point of view, and knows how to listen to others.
- Willingness to learn, attentiveness, responsibility, initiative.
- Play games)
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Annual and performance bonus
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.