Program Manager, Gift Cards
FinTech – Builders /
We are embarking on a new revenue opportunity by introducing a Gift Card solution tailored specifically for the gaming community. This solution aims to become an important and significant part of our business revenue. To spearhead this initiative, we are seeking a seasoned professional who can effectively drive our goal of becoming a preferred choice for millions of gamers and customers worldwide. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in product development, sales, and collaboration with service providers. Experience in both the gaming industry and working with gift card products will be highly advantageous.
Drawing upon our 18 years of experience in the gaming industry, we intend to establish the Gift Card product as a vital solution for making secure and convenient gaming purchases. Our goal is to provide an innovative offering that enhances the gaming experience for customers globally.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.
- Develop, own, and maintain Gift Card program to deliver growth for the business
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with gift card market leaders to unlock new region for distribution
- Manage budgets and financial expectations of the Gift Card solution
- Update product vision and strategy quarterly and maintain a product development roadmap on portfolio and program levels
- Grow existing team and hire new experts a strong team to drive growth and align with the business strategy
- Align with the Executive team leads to meet market and stakeholder expectations
- Collaborate with marketing, product, account, integration, and business development teams to drive the evolution of Xsolla's Gift Card solution
- Continuously improve cross-domain interactions between domains and products outside
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field; Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience overall, and 3+ years of experience in payments or working with gift card products
- 5+ years of experience in partnership management
- 5+ years experience as a people manager of a significant team size (~30+)
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player, fast learner, and highly flexible
$140,000 - $250,000 a year
At Xsolla, our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families (that start on the first of the month after start date)! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan is entirely immediately vested at the start date and includes a 4% company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer paid unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!