Backend Developer (Python)
Research & Development – New Product /
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our Xsolla KL R&D Team. Xsolla is building a new distribution channel for mobile and PC game publishers/developers trusted by players with help of whom they can uplift the revenue, improve engagement and retention rates for live projects by using partnership tools.
Backend: Flask, Lambda
Frontend: React + webpack (planning to do the FE redesign on Next.js)
Database: MySQL + Redis + RabbitMQ + DynamoDB
Cloud Services: AWS SQS
Other skill sets: Swagger, Unit testing
- Develop, maintain and scale referral billing systems that is built on Serverless Architecture.
- Contributing to technical documentation for the product in Confluence
- Collaborate with product team members
- Take operational responsibility for the product functionality
- Be passionate about user experience and product delivery
- Write testable code, unit and integration tests
- 3+ years of experience in team development
- Solid experience in working with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding decomposition principles, OOP and patterns
- Experience with Git, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Smart, friendly team player, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal
- Readiness to work in an English-speaking environment
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.