Product Marketing Manager
Denver,CO/New York, NY/ Remote /
Yaguara helps teams use real-time data to set, measure, and meet goals. Connect all your tools and Yaguara helps you track progress toward goals, see projected performance and delivers predictive insights and recommendations to help you make better decisions, faster.
As a key member to the marketing department, you’ll create thoughtful, compelling narratives that articulate the Yaguara product. Our platform is redefining how leading eCommerce and direct to consumer brands like Branch, The Sill, and Daily Harvest set goals and manage their business. Now more than ever, we need you to share that story with the entire market and beyond.
We’re in business to give teams a fundamentally new way of working together, one that uses data as the foundation for transparent communication, real-time understanding, and forward-looking decision-making for users across an organization. The Product Marketing Manager role will be responsible for best understanding our product roadmap, enabling our sales and go-to-market teams, and working with our marketing and leadership team to generate mass awareness and excitement in the marketplace.
Our user base tripled in the last year alone, and we’re looking for this person to lead product marketing of Yaguara’s growing platform. This role will challenge you to build awareness of Yaguara through developing messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans for new products and features, as well as creating campaigns to drive adoption of existing features. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at one of the fastest growing companies in the space, as well as help influence Yaguara’s marketing team and direction.
Yaguara is a team of talented, passionate individuals who are obsessed with building a platform that will transform the way companies run and operate their businesses. That means our DNA is made up of creative and ambitious contributors who are dedicated to Yaguara’s cause. We were started by seasoned startup founders, and backed by the best of eCommerce and top tier venture capital firms. The team is focused on driving results, and building an innovative platform that will change the way businesses operate. We strive for an exciting and dynamic work environment with the ability to grow both personally and professionally.
You’ll thrive in this role if you own these responsibilities
- Writing: Hungry to write product-related content including interviews, case studies, technical documentation, academy programs, email campaigns, and more.
- Storytelling: Turn story ideas into high quality content. You find unique perspectives and create engaging narratives.
- Customer: Champion the voice of the customer in all that we do; develop deep insights into our core personas; and drive the development of our ideal customer profile.
- Go-To-Market Direction: Help develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for new products and features.
- Adoption: Create campaigns to drive adoption of new and existing features, and build the vision to grow this key component.
- Project Management: Collaborate cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer, and Data teams to deliver projects that support Yaguara’s go-to-market goals.
- Research: You love to deep dive into a complex topic and come out an expert, especially with eCommerce and data-related theories.
- Analysis: You have the ability to turn marketing data into useful insights, and presenting those insights to audiences and the Yaguara team.
- Audio/Video Content: Creating and editing audio/video content (tutorials, webinars, interviews, onboardings, etc.).
Key skills, and what we are looking for
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills. Demonstrated excellence in presenting to analysts, customers, and large internal teams
- Track record of delivering results in high-growth, fast-paced environments, and have helped to drive significant business growth
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- You have a passion for “the product”. You’ve partnered closely with Product teams to ensure product-market fit, and to help align the go-to-market with our product roadmap
- Experience working in B2B/SaaS settings and with sales teams
- A student of eCommerce and retail; endless curiosity for the DTC space and its shifting landscape
- Above all, constant curiosity and a growth mindset
We are pioneering a new product that is seeing great adoption in exciting markets. There's a constant buzz and euphoria around the office as we keep building and establishing ourselves. If you couple that with great investors, advisors, and such you have a strong nucleus of people that are going to keep taking this team to the next level.