Regional Organizing Director
Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
One of the most exciting and unique candidates in the 2020 election, Andrew Yang is an entrepreneur running for President as a Democrat in 2020. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, a national entrepreneurship fellowship, and spent helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. When Andrew realized that new technology like artificial intelligence threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a universal basic income: $1,000 a month for every American adult, no strings attached.
You can learn more about the campaign at Yang2020.com, or listening to Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience.
The Yang2020 campaign is looking for talented, motivated individuals to serve as Regional Organizing Directors for the Iowa Caucus. We are a fast-growing campaign that has raised almost $4 million already in Q3, have qualified for the next round of Democratic debates, and we're quickly making our way into the upper tier of candidates!
You might be a good fit if:
· You understand the caucus and what it takes to organize for it
· You’re open to new ideas and disrupting the way campaigns are run
· You are knowledgeable and/or have experience working in Iowa
· You get excited about Andrew’s 3 key policies; Freedom Dividend, Medicare-for-All, and Human Centered Capitalism
· You’re a self-starter, independent, and want to take the next step to run your own region
- You want to take your political career to the next level and further social good
· Join the ground floor of a late-breaking, truly grassroots presidential campaign
· Great health insurance, vision, and dental
· The opportunity to help shape an exciting caucus program
· Be a part of an innovative, start-up environment that wants to try new things
Yang2020 is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Yang2020 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.