New York City, NY
Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
One of the most exciting and unique candidates in the 2020 election, Andrew Yang is an entrepreneur running for President as a Democrat in 2020. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, a national entrepreneurship fellowship, and spent helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. When Andrew realized that new technology like artificial intelligence threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a universal basic income: $1,000 a month for every American adult, no strings attached.
You can learn more about the campaign at Yang2020.com, or listening to Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience.
Yang2020 is hiring a Finance Director to help fundraise and manage the financial health of the campaign. This individual will work directly with the Candidate and Campaign Manager to maintain donor relations, plan and coordinate donor events, and help manage campaign finances. A great finance director will be outgoing, pay high attention to detail, and able to work across teams to accomplish goals.
- Create and maintain relationships with donors
- Work directly with Candidate and Campaign Manager to set ambitious but achievable fundraising goals
- Track the campaign’s budget and forecast cash flow
- Be able to multi-task and switch between long-term projects and immediate needs as the campaign requires
- Be able to work in Microsoft and G-suite templates
- Based out of NYC
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Organized, energetic, and positive
- Self-directed and reliable
- Proactive in identifying issues before they create problems
- An excellent communicator
- Flexible and able to handle frequent and abrupt changes to the Candidate’s schedule
- Able to handle a fast-paced and high-speed work environment
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiatives and run with projects independently
- A passion for the future of the American economy and the need for Universal Basic Income
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of individuals
- Join the ground floor of a presidential candidate and national movement
- Work with a talented team in a fast-paced start-up environment in New York City
- Upward mobility opportunities as the campaign continues to grow
- Must be available 10am-7pm EST, with night and weekend availability as needed for the campaign
- Competitive, commensurate with experience