Deputy Digital Director for Paid Media
New York City, NY
Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
One of the most exciting and unique candidates in the 2020 election, Andrew Yang is an entrepreneur running for President as a Democrat in 2020. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, a national entrepreneurship fellowship, and spent helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. When Andrew realized that new technology like artificial intelligence threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a universal basic income: $1,000 a month for every American adult, no strings attached.
You can learn more about the campaign at Yang2020.com, or listening to Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience.
- Build, manage, and optimize multi-channel digital media plans that meet a variety of campaign objectives, email acquisition, donor prospecting, awareness, and persuasion
- Work with Digital Director, communications, and data team to develop media plans that will reach the right audiences effectively
- Maintain budgets and oversee campaign pacing to ensure adherence to authorized budgets and buy schedules
- Analyze and report on campaign outcomes and effectiveness, and provide insights and recommendations for future campaigns
- Manage in-house ads traffickers and work with Creative Director to maintain processes for timely and accurate launch, management, and optimization of media campaigns
- Manage internal team budget and work with Digital Director to set priorities for hiring and spend
Attributes of the ideal candidate
- 3+ year in the digital media industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is not required.
- Experience in politics is a big plus.
- High level of adaptability to respond to changing priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Setting expectations with team members as needed and executing on said expectations.
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround times and deadlines. Works well under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexible schedule, as campaign work will often include nights and weekends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Proficient in programmatic display, paid social, and paid search.
Full benefits with health, dental, and vision policies included.
Yang2020 is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Yang2020 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.