NH Operations Director
Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
As one of the most exciting and unique candidates in the Democratic presidential race, entrepreneur Andrew Yang sets out to bridge the divide in American society. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, an entrepreneurial non-profit that helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh.
Once Andrew realized that new technology, such as artificial intelligence, threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a freedom dividend of $1,000 a month for every American adult: no strings attached. Most importantly, Andrew Yang understands that the future of America is not left, not right, but forward.
To learn more about the campaign, go to Yang2020.com.
You can also hear more from Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience!
The Operations Director is responsible for maintaining the campaign headquarters and coordinating the administrative aspects of the campaign. They may need to manage staff, infrastructure, supplies, and a myriad of other details. This person needs to have a good overview of the entire campaign and the ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Work with NH senior staff to constantly optimize and monitor campaign performance in NH.
- Manage offices and lead cross-team collaboration and projects.
- Work with NH team leads on reaching goals.
- Set expectations with team members as needed and execute these standards.
- At least a cycle of managing campaign staff/operations/hiringHigh level of adaptability to respond to changing priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround times and deadlines.
- Works well under pressure.
- Flexible schedule, as campaign work will often include nights and weekends.
- Full benefits with health, dental, and vision policies.
Yang2020 is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Yang2020 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.