NH Field Director
Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
As one of the most exciting and unique candidates in the Democratic presidential race, entrepreneur Andrew Yang sets out to bridge the divide in American society. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, an entrepreneurial non-profit that helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh.
Once Andrew realized that new technology, such as artificial intelligence, threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a freedom dividend of $1,000 a month for every American adult: no strings attached. Most importantly, Andrew Yang understands that the future of America is not left, not right, but forward.
To learn more about the campaign, go to Yang2020.com.
You can also hear more from Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience!
The Field Director is in charge of making sure the campaign gets its message out through direct voter contact. S/He/They will assist in the development and implementation of the campaign objectives and goals. The Field Director will have authority in conjunction with the State Director over objectives, staffing and budgeting decisions related to the direct voter contact programs. The Field Director will analyze data collected through direct voter contact programs and will have authority to reallocate resources as needed to reach monthly, weekly and daily goals. The field director needs to be highly organized, energetic, capable of motivating and managing staff and volunteers and able to manage large quantities of data.
- Work with national field team to constantly optimize and monitor campaign performance in NH.
- Manage processes for a growing team.
- Lead cross-team collaboration and projects.
- Manage NH field team leads to ensure their goals are being met.
- Set expectations with team members as needed and execute these standards.
- At least 2 cycles of field management in campaigns requiredHigh level of adaptability to respond to changing priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround times and deadlines.
- Works well under pressure.
- Flexible schedule, as campaign work will often include nights and weekends.
- Proficient with VAN
- Full benefits with health, dental, and vision policies.
Yang2020 is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Yang2020 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.