New York City, NY
Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
One of the most exciting and unique candidates in the 2020 election, Andrew Yang is an entrepreneur running for President as a Democrat in 2020. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, a national entrepreneurship fellowship, and spent helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. When Andrew realized that new technology like artificial intelligence threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a universal basic income: $1,000 a month for every American adult, no strings attached.
You can learn more about the campaign at Yang2020.com, or listening to Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience.
Yang2020 is hiring a Graphic Designer to help support their digital, print, and merchandising efforts. This individual will work directly with the Digital Director and Creative Director to deliver and develop the Yang2020 brand. In this role, the individual will create print items such as yard signs, brochures, flyers, t-shirts, pants, hats, banners as well as digital assets such as social media images, event invitations, and shareable assets such as slideshows.
- Develop concepts and designs that can be cross-functionally applied across print and digital products (esp t-shirts) across Barstool and its other properties
- Brand development (logo & identity) for new Yang2020 initiatives
- Design and deliver high-quality design from concept to launch
- Work with content team on creating their vision and work through necessary rounds of approval
- Create templates to be more efficient on social, the blog, email, and other channels
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, and other collateral as need
- Work on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Organized, energetic, and positive
- Self-directed and reliable
- Proactive in identifying issues before they create problems
- An excellent communicator
- Flexible and able to handle frequent and abrupt changes to the Candidate’s schedule
- Able to handle a fast-paced and high-speed work environment
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiatives and run with projects independently
- A passion for the future of the American economy and the need for Universal Basic Income
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of individuals
- Join the ground floor of a presidential candidate and national movement
- Work with a talented team in a fast-paced start-up environment in New York City
- Upward mobility opportunities as the campaign continues to grow
- Must be available 10am-7pm EST, with night and weekend availability as needed for the campaign
- Competitive, commensurate with experience