NH Regional Field Organizer
Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
One of the most exciting and unique candidates in the 2020 election, Andrew Yang is an entrepreneur running for President as a Democrat in 2020. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, a national entrepreneurship fellowship, and spent helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. When Andrew realized that new technology like artificial intelligence threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a universal basic income: $1,000 a month for every American adult, no strings attached.
You can learn more about the campaign at Yang2020.com, or listening to Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience.
Regional organizers will be in charge of a portion of the state according to political geography. These organizers will work out of a New Hampshire office and travel as needed. They are responsible for list growth, event presence, recruitment of volunteers and the overall field goals for their region. They will need to manage field organizers within their region as well.
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate:
- At least 1 year of experience within political field organizing.
- Bachelor’s degree is not required.
- Knowledge of politics is a big plus.
- High level of adaptability to respond to changing priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail is of utmost importance as this is politics at the national level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Setting expectations with team members as needed and executing on said expectations.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround times and deadlines. Works well under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexible schedule, as occasional check-ins after hours and on the weekends may be needed.
Yang2020 is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Yang2020 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.