Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
As one of the most exciting and unique candidates in the Democratic presidential race, entrepreneur Andrew Yang sets out to bridge the divide in American society. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, an entrepreneurial non-profit that helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh.
Once Andrew realized that new technology, such as artificial intelligence, threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a freedom dividend of $1,000 a month for every American adult: no strings attached. Most importantly, Andrew Yang understands that the future of America is not left, not right, but forward.
To learn more about the campaign, go to Yang2020.com.
You can also hear more from Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience!
Yang2020 is looking for organizers! These team members will be an integral part of ensuring that Andrew Yang makes the debates, wins the primaries, and takes the White House. This job will involve organizing our field efforts all across Iowa.
You'll be a good candidate if you have...
- Experience in organizing is a big plus but not necessary
- Knowledge of Iowa politics is a plus
- Friendly attitude and good people skills
- High level of adaptability to respond to changing priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround times and deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- A flexible schedule is absolutely necessary
- Recruit, train, and retain volunteers for canvassing, phone banking, peer-to-peer texting, and data entry
- Provide information about localities to better tailor campaign events
- Distributing campaign materials
- Organize local outreach programs
- Knocking doors and making phone calls to reach the goals set by your Regional Engagement Director
Yang2020 is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Yang2020 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.