Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
G&A – Marketing
We are looking for a first-rate Product Marketing Manager to join our expanding marketing team. You’ll be the PMM responsible for a growing line of page upgrades products that help local businesses stand out on Yelp and connect with potential customers to grow their business. In this role you’ll be responsible for regularly launching new products while ensuring we maintain high post-purchase set-up and engagement rates that correlate with retention and increased LTV.
Where You Come In:
- You will form a strong, collaborative partnership with the PM and Design to effectively bring new products to market and ensure strong customer engagement post-purchase.
- You will clearly define the target audiences and develop insights that help cross functional partners develop empathy for our customers.
- You will develop the value proposition, product positioning and messaging for page upgrade products and partner with channel marketing, growth marketing and brand to produce best-in-class communications that drive acquisition and retention.
- You will partner closely with product management and sales enablement to arm our 3,000 strong sales team with information and marketing material to successfully drive greater penetration of our growing range of products.
- You will monitor metrics, hold partner teams accountable for their piece of the puzzle and ensure that all pieces ladder up to the most effective path to LTV.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You are deeply results oriented and data driven. Excellent at quickly digesting new data, both qualitative and quantitative, and guiding strategies based on these insights.
- You are a great verbal and written communicator.
- You are a confident team player who earns the trust of our partners in product, channel marketing, sales and CS/CP.
- You have 3-5 years of work experience with at least 2 years experience in Product Marketing role.
- You have experience working on tech solutions targeting SMB segment, bonus if that experience includes advertising products.
What You'll Get
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.