National Account Executive, Yelp Restaurants
Remote, Remote, United States /
Sales & Account Management – Sales & Customer Success /
Yelp Restaurants is looking for a driven foundational hire to take on the National Account Executive role (NAE). As a National Account Executive, you will play an integral role in forging net new partnerships with multi-location brands across North America to bring them onto our suite of restaurant products.
From prospecting to closing and everything in between, this role is yours to own. Your day to day will involve strategizing, calling, pitching, and following up with national restaurant executives to articulate the value both Yelp Waitlist, Waitlist Plus and Reservations products can unlock for them. You will work closely with the Restaurant Success team to ensure the clients you bring on board are happy and primed for expansion.
Your success will be determined by your ability to adapt and iterate quickly. You know how to navigate complex sales cycles and organizations that have multiple decision makers. We are looking to add a member with a proven track record of success in a similar technology sales environment.
What You'll Do
- You'll manage your own opportunities and territory: cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- You'll present to internal leadership sales plans, forecasts, and coordinate KPIs with client
- You'll work with multiple levels of stakeholders in organizations (C-Level,VPs, Directors, Executives, all the way down to the GM)
- You'll at times quarterback complex initiatives between Operations and Technology stakeholders within the organization
- You'll quarterback the full sales cycle through multiple channels: make introductory calls, respond to inbound inquiries, assess business goals through qualifying, close the deal, and own the up-sell
- You'll become an expert in Yelp’s reservation and waitlist solutions. Adapt product recommendations quickly to suit the client needs - asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- You'll achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- You'll work across multiple internal departments including but not limited to restaurant success, finance, and our advertising team
- You'll handle, diffuse, and direct customer feedback through appropriate channels
- Ability to travel occasionally for strategic client meetings as needed
What We're Looking For in You
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing deals ranging from $50,000-$1MM in ARR
- Experience in multi-unit restaurant SaaS technology sales highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to implement strategic selling skills and processes
- Proven track record of complex sales success - exceeding targets and ability to ramp quickly
- Proficient with Salesforce.com Familiar with opportunities, reports, and cases
- Expert communicator - Whether it’s on the phone, through email or video conference, you excel at communicating with customers
- Adaptability - You are agile in your thinking and have the ability to think quickly on your feet. Ability to deploy innovative and creative solutions to challenges that you encounter
- Willingness to Learn and Grow - You are open to feedback, adaptive and coachable; you embrace and thrive in a fast paced high-growth environment
- Attitude - mature, optimistic, strong work ethic, and have a growth mindset
- Ability to travel up to 20% of your time (when applicable
- 3+ years of experience in Mid-Market, National, or Enterprise Sales
- B2B restaurant experience or relative SaaS Customer Success Experience
- Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.