Remote, Remote, United States /
G&A – People Operations /
Love finding top talent? We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter to support our General and Administrative departments. In this position, you’ll partner with hiring managers and your fellow recruiting team members to support groups across the company including: Marketing, Business Development, Finance & Accounting, People Operations, Legal, Facilities, Business Operations & Strategy, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, Media and Communications, globally.
Our new Recruiter will be a trusted partner to their hiring managers, owning the relationship and driving hiring strategy and process. As a member of the G&A Recruiting team, you will partner with some of the most innovative and remarkable business partners to help grow their teams.
This is a full-time remote role based in the United States.
Where You Come In:
- You will manage the full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates.
- You will own relationships with hiring managers and collaborate with them to customize and execute hiring plans.
- You will partner with internal cross functional groups including, Compensation, Benefits, and People Operations teams to facilitate hiring.
- You will act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- You have the flexibility to work with various business units and build relationships across the company.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3-5 years recruiting experience, including the ability to recruit passive candidates.
- You have a strong preference for supporting G&A in-house at an internet or other tech company.
- You have a demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent, using current sourcing tools, with an emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- You have the ability to self-drive and work well in a team setting.
- You are flexible and have a sense of humor!
- You have a proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- You have a strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- You must have prior experience working in LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You are proficient with OSX and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.).
- Knowledge of Lever ATS - a plus
What You'll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.