Senior Enterprise Account Director (Remote)
Houston, TX /
Sales & Account Management – Sales & Customer Success /
*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is preferred that the candidate resides in either Houston, TX, Austin, TX or Dallas, TX.*
Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in client’s local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Yelp Senior Enterprise Account Director works with some of our largest and most strategic National corporate clients selling Yelp’s diverse advertising products. You will develop and work a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Senior Enterprise Account Director role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team!
What You Will Do:
- Impact Yelp’s Enterprise business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- Work across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- Identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- Collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience in National and Enterprise Sales
- Digital advertising experience is preferred
- Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $150,000+ deals
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Understanding of online media and metrics
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching up to $1,000 your first year and $3,000 in subsequent years
- Employee stock purchase plan