YLD – Talent Acquisition
Everything we do is to empower our clients to move forward.
Great technology companies are built on incredible design, engineering and strategy, working in unison, operating at the very heart of an organisation and its audience.
Enabling organisations to become great technology companies is our mission, and our promise to our clients. We aim to leave them with the mindset, tools, skills and expertise they need to go beyond their own expectations, revolutionise their sectors, and for us to be proud of the change we create with them and their customers.
About The Role
We are looking for someone to partner up with the current talent team and assist in driving the recruiting process from end-to-end. As a recruiter at YLD, you are responsible for finding our most valuable asset: our people. We expect someone who is passionate to deliver a candidate experience that leads to proper insight on the YLD culture and what’s really like to work with us.
- Partner-up with the engineering teams to understand current and future hiring needs
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates across different domains
- Identify, pre-screen and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Coordinate all the communication and logistics of the recruitment process
- Create a positive full-cycle recruiting experience for all candidates
- Recruiting experience for software engineering positions
- Being a go-getter, not afraid to get out there and try new approaches to recruitment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and have multiple projects running at the same time
- Strong attitude with a desire to learn
- 6 month pay reviews
- 6 months fully paid maternity and paternity leave
- £2,000 yearly allowance for training / conferences
- £300 hardware budget
- Minimum of 25 days holiday (excluding Public Holidays)
- Mentorship through fortnightly 1:1s
- Company pension
- Private health care
- Company Uber and AirBnb account for business travel
- Cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.