Finance Assistant (Part-time)
YLD – Finance
Helping our clients move from a culture of delivery towards a culture of learning. Great technology companies are built on incredible design, engineering and strategy, working in unison, operating at the very heart of an organisation and its audience.
Enabling organisations to become great technology companies is our mission, and our promise to our clients. We aim to leave them with the mindset, tools, skills and expertise they need to go beyond their own expectations, revolutionise their sectors, and for us to be proud of the change we create with them and their customers.
About The Role
Reporting into a highly experienced Finance Controller, this is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive accountant to join our Finance team.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to ensure our accounts are produced accurately and to the required timescales as well as ensuring that obligations are met. You will be someone who enjoys creating order and making improvements.
You will be the key contact at YLD and our sister company AddCode for all of our core finance activities.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ownership of the day-to-day finance function
- Implement controls and processes and apply best practice
- Oversight of transactional finance
- Prepare Budgets and Forecast
- Preparation of IVA returns
- Supporting the account audit process
- Reconciliations of main Balance Sheet accounts
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Familiar with Portuguese Finance Compliance
- Provide assistance to department heads
- Experience of working within a high growth business is essential, technology or consulting is advantageous
- Xero experience is advantageous
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken).
- 6 month pay reviews
- 6 months fully paid maternity and paternity leave
- Private Health care
- €2,000 yearly allowance for Training/Conferences
- Additional Hardware budget
- Minimum of 22+3 days holiday (excluding Public Holidays)
- Company Uber and AirBnB account for business travel
- Mentorship through fortnightly 1:1s
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.