G&A – Finance
As a Top 25 Great Place to Work® recipient and a fastest growing tech company in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way users experience TV across mobile, tablet, and connected devices. Interested in building the future of TV? We are actively looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our Finance team.
The Contracts Manager is responsible for reviewing and advising internal stakeholders on the substance of contracts. The Contracts Manager is also responsible for administering the contracting process at You.i TV, and maintaining accurate contract records, so that they are accessible by internal stakeholders at any time. The Contracts Manager will partner with internal business stakeholders, particularly the Sales and Client success team, external vendors and customers, to ensure that contracts are efficiently and effectively reviewed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare, review, interpret and sometimes negotiate contracts (including among others, sales and licensing agreements, services & consulting agreements, support agreements, change requests and amendments, confidentiality agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements), ensuring business needs and priorities are met while minimizing potential risks.
- Highlight significant term modifications to senior management and/or external counsel as required for input and buy-in.
- Read, understand, and analyze standard business and legal terms, identify issues and risks, and suggest potential solutions.
- Utilize and maintain contract forms, templates, standard clauses, checklists, guidelines, and policies.
- Coordinate and process information and responses from business stakeholders to utilize in contract review and negotiation.
- Maintain and update the storage/filing of contracts to retrieve contracts, track contract status and milestones, and report on upcoming contract renewals or expirations.
- Prepare reports and statistics to facilitate the planning and maintenance of contract records.
- Provide training and guidance to business partners regarding the contract review and approval process, contracts management, and potential risks.
What you bring to the table
- The Contracts Manager is a detail-oriented, critical-thinking professional who is results driven, understands the role and purpose of contracts and the contracts process within an organization, and enjoys working with the internal team to get the best contracts for the company.
- Minimum 5-7 years previous experience in a similar role, either as a Contracts Manager or Paralegal is essential.
- This is an Individual Contributor opportunity.
What we can offer you
- A supportive and inclusive environment that fosters development and building lasting friendships.
- The opportunity to work with Top Tier Media companies and household names.
- The opportunity to travel to some pretty amazing places - if you're open to it.
- Flexible work hours - are you an early bird or do you love to sleep in?
- Bottomless coffee and a wall full of snacks!
- Want to hear more? Check out our employee handbook.
Distribution is the name of the game. TV & Media companies are in a race to reach as many viewers as possible on screens of all shapes and sizes. Which is why brands such as A+E Networks, AT&T, WarnerMedia, NBA, Warner Brothers, National Geographic, and Fox have already turned to You.i TV to develop and deploy their suite of TV applications.
You.i TV welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.