Product Engineering – React Native
As a Top 25 Great Place to Work recipient, AON Hewitt Best Employer, and one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way that viewers experience TV across mobile, tablet and streaming devices. Interested in building the future of TV?
We are currently recruiting a Build Engineer. This role interacts with all kinds of people and teams within You.i from core Product Development to Services. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in all areas of the development process.
As a Build Engineer, you will work as part of the development team through application integration, managing team environments, participating in release activities, and automating the existing build and deployment pipeline.
What you'll do:
- Deliver quality products on time and resolve build issues when necessary.
- Automate You.i TV’s build and deployment pipeline.
- Develop and maintain build infrastructure.
- Implement and advocate for build, release, and testing best practices.
- Improve the Continuous Integration process.Strong involvement in the documentation and workflow process.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5-10 years’ of prior experience in a Build and Release capacity.
- Strong familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts and processes (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Experience working with one or more of the following: CMake, Gradle, Maven, Git, GitHub, JIRA).
- Multi-platform build systems experience.
- Scripting experience with a multitude of languages.
- Strong communication skills and ability to excel in a highly collaborative working environment.
- Keen interest in new technologies and keeping up with emerging tech trends.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and inclusive environment that fosters development and building lasting friendships.
- The opportunity to work with Top Tier Media companies and household names.
- The opportunity to travel to some pretty amazing places - if you're open to it.
- Flexible work hours - are you an early bird or do you love to sleep in?
- Weekly yoga, bootcamp, meditation, salsa lessons, and an art group.
- Bottomless coffee and a wall full of snacks!
- Want to hear more? Check out our employee handbook.
Distribution is the name of the game. TV & Media companies are in a race to reach as many viewers as possible on screens of all shapes and sizes. Which is why brands such as A+E Networks, AT&T, WarnerMedia, NBA, Warner Brothers, National Geographic, and Fox have already turned to You.i TV to develop and deploy their suite of TV applications.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.