Product Engineering – SDK
As a Top 25 Great Place to Work recipient, AON Hewitt Best Employer, and one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way that viewers experience TV across mobile, tablet and streaming devices. Interested in building the future of TV? Our Product SDK team is growing!
This is a great opportunity for innovators that value beautiful design, and who have a keen interest in creating and maturing an amazing software development tool. Our flagship product, You.i Engine One, is an app platform that delivers cross-platform user interfaces from a single codebase. You.i Engine One was built with TV and media-specific features in mind, including a reference application, a common video player interface, video metadata integrations, and more.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to feature and new product development for You.i Engine One.
- Work as part of a highly collaborative Agile team to push innovation forward.
- Day-to-day work will include daily stand-ups with your awesome team, working collaboratively in your pod area with Product Management, Testers, UX and of course, fellow developers.
- Our tools include: Github, Jira, and your IDE and OS of choice.
- You will have access to readily available support from your team with the many cool technologies that we work with.
What you bring to the table:
- A strong sense of curiosity and interest in learning new technologies.
- You like to iterate quickly and enjoy improving the performance of existing features.
- You have prior experience in development with a strong command of object-oriented principles.
- You have experience using C++ (ideally 11/14)
- You have a strong interest in developing SDKs and tools that enable developers and UX designers.
- You've used or created toolkits that build impressive user interfaces.
- Even more bonus points if you've contributed to an open sourced project and have either a Github account or portfolio we can take a look at.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and inclusive environment that fosters development and building lasting friendships.
- The opportunity to work with Top Tier Media companies and household names.
- The opportunity to travel to some pretty amazing places - if you're open to it.
- Flexible work hours - are you an early bird or do you love to sleep in?
- Bottomless coffee and a wall full of snacks!
- Want to hear more? Check out our employee handbook.
Distribution is the name of the game. TV & Media companies are in a race to reach as many viewers as possible on screens of all shapes and sizes. Which is why brands such as A+E Networks, AT&T, WarnerMedia, NBA, Warner Brothers, National Geographic, and Fox have already turned to You.i TV to develop and deploy their suite of TV applications.
You.i TV welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.