Services Engineering – C++
Contract or Term
As a Top 25 Great Place to Work® recipient, AON Hewitt Best Employer, and one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way that viewers experience TV across mobile, tablet and streaming devices. Interested in building the future of TV? We’re actively recruiting Software Developers to join our Services Team..
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a highly collaborative Agile team to push innovation forward
- Attend & be an active contributor to daily stand-ups with your team
- Write code & contribute to features, while focusing on reuse & finding efficiency wherever possible
The tools we typically use include: Github, Jira, and your IDE and OS of choice. You will have access to readily available support from your team with the many cool technologies that we work with.
What you bring to the table:
- A strong sense of curiosity and interest in learning new technologies
- You like to iterate quickly and enjoy improving the performance of existing features
- You’re comfortable dealing with clients
- You have prior experience in development with a strong command of object-oriented principles
- You have built apps using C++ (ideally 11/14)
- You have experience with web services
- You have a strong interest in developing 2D and 3D applications
- You can walk us through manipulating assets (geometry, images, sounds)
- You've used popular toolkits to build some impressive user interfaces
- Bonus points if you have built apps for Android or iOS
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and inclusive environment that fosters development and building lasting friendships.
- The opportunity to work with Top Tier Media companies and household names.
- Flexible work hours - are you an early bird or do you love to sleep in?
- We love to celebrate with food so naturally, we had to incorporate lunchtime instructor-led bootcamp sessions - once a week, we're not that crazy!
- Bottomless coffee and a wall full of snacks
Distribution is the name of the game. TV & Media companies are in a race to reach as many viewers as possible on screens of all shapes and sizes. Which is why brands such as A+E Networks, AT&T, WarnerMedia, NBA, Warner Brothers, National Geographic, and Fox have already turned to You.i TV to develop and deploy their suite of TV applications.
You.i TV welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.