Senior Key Account Executive (F/M)
Paris, France /
Partnerships (BtoB) – Sales /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Within Younited Partnership team, the Sales team covers both business development and account management for its Enterprise and Small&Medium Business clients.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional to join us as Enterprise Account Executive. In the Enterprise sales team, you will play a key role in accelerating Younited BtoB sales growth.
🚀 Your Missions
- Support the Enterprise Sales Director in the implementation and coordination of the sales strategy and objectives (hunting plans, prospecting list, pitch materials, pipeline management, contracts negotiation, closing deals…)
- Identify and research relevant sales target to develop Younited Enterprise customer base (verticals, customer segments, etc) in all of our geographies, working closely with our teams in Paris, Rome, Madrid & Munich
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads
- Understand prospects’ decision process & key contacts to develop a strong relationship with their C-level and generate interest
- Adopt a consultative sales approach with the aim of understanding customer’s complexity and presenting efficient fits and solutions
- Achieve both individual and team sales goals in terms of new business
- Work closely with the Product team to work on the continuous improvement of our offers
🦁 Your Profile
- Bac+5 in engineering school, business or equivalent academic
- 5 years’ of experience in sales and/or advisory
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills (oral & written)
- Fluent in French & English spoken & written
- Curiosity for SaaS, Tech, Fintech and continuous learning
- Talented and ambitious teamplayer, result-oriented who wants participate in the team success
👥 Process de recrutement
- An HR Interview with Sharone, (30’)
- An interview with Pauline, Sales Director Partnerships, your future Manager (60’),
- Un business case to do at home then an interwiew with Pauline et Arthur, Senior Key Account Manager
- An interview with Pierre-Marin, Managing Director Partnerships (60’).
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.