CSR Project Manager (F/M)
Paris, France /
Human Resources – HR Projects /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Your mission, first and foremost, will be to drive responsible change within Younited.
Here’s your chance to change the system from the inside! Your role will be central in our strategy and you’ll work with all business lines, leaving no stone unturned to make sure we’re as good as we can get in everything CSR.
Within the global HR department and specifically assigned to the HR project department, you will help Younited define, implement, monitor and advertise its CSR strategy and policy, watching all processes and actions from a CSR standpoint, documenting our progress and achievements.
🚀 Your missions
- Defining the CSR strategy
- Defining and implementing the CSR action plan
- Regulatory watching and compliance
- Prevention, Training & communication
- ESG reporting
- Conduct and maintain up-to-date a double materiality assessment
- Based on the market, our activity and current concerns, identify the pillars of the CSR policy
- Within each of these pillars, understand how we are uniquely positioned to bring about change to “make business a force for good”
-Align our CSR strategy with the strategy of each of our service lines, while liaising with them to leverage a maximum of opportunities of fixing CSR as a core component of our activity
- Based on the pre-established CSR strategy, define short-, mid- and long-term action plans to make us best in class
- Work with the business lines to adapt methods and action plans to overall CSR goals
- Implement and manage a number of CSR-related actions and projects
- Implement and conduct controls to ensure compliance of current practices with applicable regulations
- Regulatory watch, keeping in mind that Younited is growing and that the applicable regulatory framework is ever-evolving
- Market best practice watch
- Work with the HR team to implement prevention/improvement programs on a number of CSR-related topics (gender equality, - parenthood, well-being, D&I, etc.), contributing to employee engagement
- Work with the HR team to create/implement training programs on CSR-related topics
- Work with the communication & brand team to ensure optimal communication of CSR actions within and outside the company, leveraging our usual channels or innovative ones and thus contributing to employer branding, engagement and overall company reputation
- As a financial institution, subject to specific regulations and requests from the regulator, investors, partners and shareholders, we have a number of CSR-related reporting obligations you’ll be in charge of.
- You’ll be responsible for the analysis of our extra-financial performance as well as for the creation of the annual extra-financial performance declaration.
🤩 Your profile
- You graduated a master’s degree (or equivalent) in HR and/or CSR
- You have significant experience of project management and CSR (4 to 6 years)
- You act as an entrepreneur and wish to join a fast-changing, fast-paced company
- You’re passionate about CSR and want to contribute to making Younited a force for good
- You’re very organized and love to manage several projects simultaneously
- You use the pack office every day and there’s no limit to what you can do with PowerPoint
- You’re fluent in English
👥 Recruitment process
- A first video chat with Marie-Ange, one of our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know each other and tell you more about Younited, our corporate culture & values (30’)
- A video chat with , Mathilde, our HR Project Manager, hiring manager of this job posting (60’)
- A video chat with Vigdis, our Chief People Office (60')
- A meeting with Geoffrey & Charles, founders of Younited in order to give you a complete overview of the strategy ! (60’)
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.