Product Manager YCoach (M/F)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Management /
A leading Pan European lending and payment (“Buy Now Pay Later” solutions) platform in Europe, Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans to 500k+ households since inception in December 2011 across five countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal), has over 1Bn€ Asset under Management and generates over 40m€ revenues in 2020.
Launched as a pure B2C platform in December 2011, Younited has been developing since December 2018 its B2B solutions, under the brand Younited Business Solutions, allowing financial institutions and e-merchants to offer its solutions to their clients.
Its advanced scoring and credit underwriting technologies allow to offer the easiest and fastest 100% online credit / “Buy Now Pay Later” application. As part of these technologies, Younited is the undisputable leader in Europe on leveraging PSD2 / open banking enabled banking transactional data in its risk & scoring technologies.
Younited is the only European lending and payment platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Its innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans (see below for further details).
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch, has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria) and employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisboa and Berlin – of which 160+ in the fields of data science, engineering and software development.
Younited BtoB activity is growing thanks to two types of partnership offers:
- Younited Credit, designed for banks, fintechs and insurers who wish to develop or improve a credit actity
- Younited Pay, designed for retailers, telcos, e-merchands who wish to offer to their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments
N26, Free, Bpifrance, Orange Bank, Fortuneo, Lydia & Microsoft already trust us and several partnerships are about to be launched.
As a Product Manager – Younited Coach, you will team up with a Product Owner and 4 developers to make our new free budget and savings tool younited coach extremely successful.
Younited coach is a free tool for all our credit applicants. It empowers them to reach financial serenity through constant budget optimization and personalized recommendations that come from the analysis of their account statements.
🚀 Your Missions
- Product discovery
- - Build a deep knowledge of your users pain points and habits through qualitative and quantitative research (assisted by our user research department)
- - Gather consumer insights and feedback to identify required improvements that will fuel the product strategy and associated roadmap
- Product delivery
- - Ensure the correct delivery of each product evolutions (from initial conception to release), hand-in-hand with the Product owner and the design team
- - Monitor the impact of what you ship (through AB testing, behaviour data etc) to iterate and adapt
- - Drive clear communication with the with key stakeholders (data Science, Marketing, User Research…) to ensure a smooth collaboration
- Product strategy
- - Design and execute the roadmap to reach our key business objectives: you will make sure that we’re building the right features at the right time
- - Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- What you will need
- · You have strong communication skills: you are not afraid to share your ideas inside and outside your “Younit”
- · You have sales skills, and you can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organization
- · You are comfortable building trust-based, value-added relationships with team members and senior executives
- · You are not afraid to be hands-on deep diving inside your product to understand technical implications and dependencies
- · You are very curious and have a genuine interest in finding the best way to solve problems for your customers.
- · You have strong analytical skills and always challenge assumptions with facts and figures
- · You are customer centric, you always put your customer interest first
- Your profile
- · Bac+5 in engineering school, business or equivalent academic
- · A first experience in product management is a plus
- · Entrepreneurial experience will be appreciated
- · Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- · Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and French
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month) / Possibility for full remote