Marketing Data Analyst
Barcelona, Spain /
Marketing – PRM/CRM /
Younited is one of the Fintech companies with the greatest projection in all of Europe. Operating since 2011 and with a presence in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Germany, it is the only digital consumer credit platform in Europe licensed to operate as a credit institution. Its innovative model allows qualified investors (both individuals and companies) to directly finance consumer loans through a collaborative model.
YC aims at proposing a whole new credit user experience. We are looking for someone with an analytical mind, someone eager to learn and willing to grow, gain experience while developing him/herself within a young and a start-up environment while participating in the Younited Iberia’s activity growth!
- As owner of the marketing database, you will maintain and ensure the quality of data sources by understanding the business transversally.
- Design and implement calculated measures, dimensions, reports and segments to support business decisions across marketing teams.
- Connect all necessary external data sources to automate the main business KPIs.
- Fully understand the database structure to propose improvements and deep dive into data.
- Execute CRM (retention) campaigns’ strategy
- Support CRM and marketing team with measurement, insights and recommendations on performance of their activities.
- Bachelors in Data Science, Informatics, Engineering, Analytics, Marketing (or similar field)
- Desirable 2+ years of experience working with digital marketing data
- Desirable experience working with Power BI, Power Query, DAX
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish, working proficiency in English
- Proficient in marketing insights and data analysis
- Strong understanding of how databases work, types of data, types of relations
- Ability to produce clear and concise data-driven reports and presentations
- Ability to work in agile work environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Benefits of joining Younited
- Localization in the center of Barcelona
- A very strong company culture
- An onboarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
- A yearly unforgettable Younitour (our company seminar). Previous destinations were Ibiza, Sicilia…
- Permanent contract in a hyper-growing company
- hybrid model - office and remote working