Business Development Representative (F/M)
Paris, France /
Partnerships (BtoB) – Sales /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
As a Business Development Representative, you will join the Growth Sales Team in charge of scaling and developing Younited Pay solution towards B2B Partners.
You will play a key role within a team composed of Account Executives & Account Managers. You will be directly managed by our Growth Sales Director & will interact with B2B Partners (Inbound & Outbound). You will play a key role identifying Merchants willing to onboard our instant credit solution.
Your responsabilities :
- Support the Growth Sales Director in the implementation and coordination of the sales strategy and objectives (hunting plans, prospecting list, pitch materials, pipeline management, contracts negotiation, closing deals…),
- Qualifying all incoming Marketing leads (Inbound)
- Prospecting targeted Merchants (Outbound)
- Handle qualification, demos & discovery meetings before passing the lead to an Account Executive
- Adopt a consultative sales approach with the aim of understanding customer’s complexity and presenting efficient fits and solutions,
- Achieve both individual and team sales goals in terms of new business,
- Consider our fantastic CRM (Hubspot) as a bible, fill it and maintain it as updated as possible
🤝 It's a match if ..
- You have at least 1 year of experience,
- You are resilient with a Strong Sales mindset,
- You re not afraid of cold calls
- We are open minded and are not exclusively looking for candidates coming from Fintech or Tech Companies,
- We believe that bringing onboard colleagues coming from different sectors and activities,
- Passion for selling a disruptive solution must be your only driver for applying,
- We will be mainly looking for soft skills such as curiosity, adaptability, capacity to gain attention, ability to listen and pro activity
👥 Recruitment process
- A first video chat with Sharone, Talent Acquisition to get to know each other and tell you more about Younited, our corporate culture & values (30’),
- A meeting with Nicolas, Sales director & hiring manager (60’),
- A business case to be presented to one of team members (30’),
- A meeting with member of your future team in order to give you a complete overview of what your daily life ! (60’)
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.