Product Manager - Partners (F/M)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Management /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex. This often leads to anxiety, time wasted or stalled projects. During life’s important moments, lack of support, incomprehension & fear of being trapped are simply unacceptable…
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience.
A million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
For shopping (AKA “Buy Now Pay Later”) or banking, online or in store, we offer a single Younited customer experience that is 100% online. Up to €50,000. Up to 84 months. Instantly.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner.
In this respect our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We also have launched a process to become a certified B-Corp as our social & environmental impact is a key strategic concern.
Join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans since inception 10 years ago and expects to generate more than2Bn€ in 2022(GMV).
Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
Younited employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple Premium Resellers, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
No limit: Be free, stay humble.
Come & meet our great & positive people. Join our team, together we can reach the stars!
Ready to lead the instant credit revolution?
As a Product Manager you’ll collaborate directly with your development team in a “Younit” (team of 4 to 6 developers) to deliver excellent experiences to all our B2C and B2B customers from all the countries Younited operates (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal & Germany). You will directly manage a list of products, define the strategy and the roadmap to meet with customer needs and overall Younited’s business goals.
An extended list of partners such as Microsoft, Orange, BPI, Bouygues Telecom or Apple resellers already trust Younited’s technology and expertise to create and deliver innovative solutions. Your mission will consist in developing and enhancing these Partners solutions whilst maintaining a clear vision, roadmap and mutualization strategy across your set of products and APIs.
You will collaborate with multiple teams within Younited, in particular the Product teams involved in the Partners Custom Solutions, as well as the Partnerships team (which is in charge of distributing our solutions to partners) to take into account their requirements as well as market feedback.
🚀 Your Missions
- Understand key challenges, risks and opportunities working alongside main stakeholders, user research team and analytics
- Set and own the long-term vision and positioning of your product portfolio and align stakeholders around it
- Promote your product(s) internally and evangelize your vision
- Define the most efficient and balanced roadmap that will address your Younit’s goals whilst integrating within Younited overall platform roadmap
- Identify and devise technical and innovative solutions along with other development, design and product team members
- Work closely with your team including developers and project manager on ongoing tasks, priorities, and delivery schedule
- Manage the relationship with external suppliers to maintain high level of trust and efficiency
- Produce and follow a set of KPIs for your activity and communicate efficiently results of main deliveries
🐯 Your Profile
- What you will need
- You have strong communication skills: you are not afraid to share your ideas inside and outside your “Younit”
- You have sales skills, and you can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organization
- You are comfortable building trust-based, value-added relationships with team members and senior executives
- You are not afraid to be hands-on deep diving inside your product to understand technical implications and dependencies
- You are very curious and have a genuine interest in finding the best way to solve problems for your customers.
- You have strong analytical skills and always challenge assumptions with facts and figures
- You are customer centric, you always put your customer interest first
- Your profile
- Bac+5 in engineering school, business or equivalent academic
- 5 years of experience in consulting or product management
- Entrepreneurial experience will be appreciated
- Payment solution experience will be appreciated
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and French
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month)