Contact Center Team Leader
Operations – Sales & Service /
Full Time /
We are Younited – the French unicorn and Europe's leading provider of instant credit, active in five countries: France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Germany. Backed up by almost €500 million of equity raised in several rounds, we managed todisburse more than €2 billion in consumer loans and to secure partnerships with Apple, Microsoft, Telefonica and Orange Bank (to name a few).
At Younited, we pride ourselves on three core pillars: constant innovation, massive use of data, and an exceptional user experience. We are also utilizing our credit strategy to foster a more transparent and equitable financial system: as a testament to our commitment, we are in the process of becoming a certified B-Corp company.
We are looking for a Team Leader to lead, supervise and coordinate the activity of our Portuguese Sales and Customer Service team. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic person, with experience in customer service and sales, in supervising teams and with the ability to establish and consolidate operational processes. A great opportunity to grow into the position along with the business expansion in the country!
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the sales and customer service teams (internal and external) located in both Barcelona and Lisbon:
- a) Help develop people’s skills: coordination with the training and quality manager.
- b) KPIs, incentives, schedule control, KPI's... and others.
- c) Recruitment.
- d) Manage the outsourced commercial service providers, with responsibilities for capacity sizing, KPI's and SLA's follow-up.
- a) Analyze the metrics and develop strategies to improve the commercial and customer service process in order to: optimize processes, achieve KPI's and SLA's, as well as to guarantee excellence in customer service.
- b) Ensure regulatory compliance in all processes under his/her responsibility.
- c) Create and update the different manuals, as well as possible training materials.
Manage Portuguese commercial and customer service process of the operations in the Portuguese market.
Lead the optimization of the processes and the mitigation of risks operational associated.
Collaborate and coordinate with the rest of the company's departments (both inside and outside operations).
We are looking for a candidate with...
- a) (Min) 2 years demostrable experience in team management
- b) Experience in the financial Portuguese industry (knowledge of the PARI process an asset).
- c) Skills:
- Results oriented
- Leadership and team management skills
- Analytical skills and overview of the commercial and customer service cycle.
- Ability to make decisions and propose process improvements.
- Ability to innovate and simplify processes
- Resolution of potential conflicts
- d) Language skills:
- Advanced level of Portuguese.
- Advanced level of English to be able to interact with the other company locations.
- Knowledge of Spanish not mandatory
- e) Proficiency in Microsoft tools - especially Excel.
- f) Availability to travel (3 or 4 times a year)
What do we offer?
At Younited, we provide an exciting opportunity to gain invaluable experience in the dynamic world of banking. Here, you can not only expand your knowledge across the entire spectrum of our business but also foster your professional growth. Join us on our journey, and be a driving force behind Younited's ongoing triumph as a trailblazing startup in Europe. Discover your potential for growth with us!