Business Performance & Strategy (M/F)
Paris, France /
Partnerships – Projects & Operations /
A leading Pan European lending and payment (“Buy Now Pay Later” solutions) platform in Europe, Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans to 500k+ households since inception in December 2011 across five countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal), has over 1Bn€ Asset under Management and generates over 40m€ revenues in 2020.
Launched as a pure B2C platform in December 2011, Younited has been developing since December 2018 its B2B solutions, under the brand Younited Business Solutions, allowing financial institutions and e-merchants to offer its solutions to their clients.
Its advanced scoring and credit underwriting technologies allow to offer the easiest and fastest 100% online credit / “Buy Now Pay Later” application. As part of these technologies, Younited is the undisputable leader in Europe on leveraging PSD2 / open banking enabled banking transactional data in its risk & scoring technologies.
Younited is the only European lending and payment platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Its innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans (see below for further details).
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch, has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria) and employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisboa and Berlin – of which 160+ in the fields of data science, engineering and software development.
Younited BtoB activity is growing thanks to two types of partnership offers:
- Younited Credit, designed for banks, fintechs and insurers who wish to develop or improve a credit actity
- Younited Pay, designed for retailers, telcos, e-merchands who wish to offer to their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments
N26, Free, Bpifrance, Orange Bank, Fortuneo, Lydia & Microsoft already trust us and several partnerships are about to be launched.
🚀 Your Missions
- P&L & BUSINESS MONITORING:
· Owner of Partnerships strategy (i.e. marketing, sales & operations strategy for partnerships)
· Main point of contact of the group Strategy team to contribute to group strategy review/mission as representant of Partnerships
· Project manager for ad’hoc missions (e.g. market analysis, profitability analysis for Younited Pay, etc.)
· Market Watch
· Team sherpa for ExCo & Supervisory Board (Exco minutes, Exco presentations, BR slide deck)
· Owner of the business performance of Partnerships
· Represents Partnerships during Risk committees, P&L review, etc.
· Main contributor from Partnerships in terms of Pricing proposal elaboration, risk levels monitoring, follow up vs. Business Plan, business forecast, etc.
🐗 Your Profile
- Bac+5 in Business or Engineering School (or academic equivalent)
- 4-7 years of professional experience
- 3 years min of experience in a strategy consulting firm or in a similar position
- Other experiences : M&A, business finance, start-up (strategic or financial roles), or audit
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English Level
- Sense of initiative, creativity, and thoroughness
- Results oriented
- Sensitivity to technological / digital subjects
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month)