Sales Capital Markets (M/F)
Paris, France /
Finance – Capital Markets /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex. This often leads to anxiety, time wasted or stalled projects. During life’s important moments, lack of support, incomprehension & fear of being trapped are simply unacceptable…
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience.
A million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
For shopping (AKA “Buy Now Pay Later”) or banking, online or in store, we offer a single Younited customer experience that is 100% online. Up to €50,000. Up to 84 months. Instantly.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner.
In this respect our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We also have launched a process to become a certified B-Corp as our social & environmental impact is a key strategic concern.
Join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans since inception 10 years ago and expects to generate more than2Bn€ in 2022(GMV).
Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
Younited employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple Premium Resellers, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
No limit: Be free, stay humble.
Come & meet our great & positive people. Join our team, together we can reach the stars!
Ready to lead the instant credit revolution?
- In a context of strong growth of its activities in Europe, Younited is looking for a senior sales to join the Capital Markets division. The team is responsible for the refinancing strategy of the credits originated by Younited, and is organized around three core activities: sales, structuring and marketing.
- The role will initially have a focus on growing the Institutional investor base to support Younited accelerated expansion in all its countries. Younited issued its first ABS in 2019 and has developed a series of innovative investment solutions and securitization vehicles since its launch. It manages 2b € equivalent in AuM.
- You will:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of key clients in Europe - excluding France. The role will be focusing first on Benelux, Germany and/or Italy. Product-suite includes both on-the-shelf FCT, as well as tranched/untranched loan portfolios.
- Collaborate internally with Structuring, Risk, Legal, and Finance teams to develop investment solutions adapted to client needs.
🚀 Your missions
- Business Development: Build a prospection and marketing strategy plan to grow our institutional investors base in European core countries – out of France. Geographical coverage may include – but not limited to: Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Austria. Institutions may be pension funds, insurers, asset managers, banks and consultants.
- Implement the sales strategy in line with AUM growth objectives specific to each country and / or customer segment (ex: targeted campaigns, launch new investment products or mandates). Originate a pipeline of potential buyers and forward flows, enabling Younited to refinance and transfer portfolio of loans in line with its growth ambitions.
- Manage all related clients and prospects due diligence while coordinating internally with the teams concerned (compliance, legal, risk, finance) and externally (rating agencies, lawyers). Participate as required to roadshow meetings (public ABS or private transaction).
• Increase brand awareness for key investor segments in Europe, such as pension funds, asset managers and insurers (presence at conferences, webcast)
• Ensure smooth, and efficient communication with prospects and investors in coordination with the marketing manager (newsletters, white paper, market updates, adhoc reporting).
🤩 Your skills
- Autonomous and Entrepreneur: Endowed with a sense of initiative and solution-oriented, you know how to organize yourself and face challenges with method and resilience.
- Experienced: 5 to 10 years of experience in business development or sales within a financial institution (ex: Asset Management or Banking), covering institutional investors in Europe, with a focus on Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg and Germany. Coverage of some Italian, Spanish or Swiss accounts is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in alternative investments, and private debt strategies.
- English Speaker: You are fluent in English. Read, written & spoken!
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month)