B2B Project Manager (F/M)
Paris, France /
Partnerships (BtoB) – Projects & Operations /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
As a Project Manager, you will lead strategic partner projects for Younited, working with game-changing partners such as Bouygues Telecom, Microsoft, etc. across Younited geographies (FR, ES, DE, PT, IT). You will be the full owner of the project starting from framing phase to go-live and partnership Run, and you will work in coordination with partner’s teams as well as all internal Younited’s teams.
You main missions will be
- SUPPORTING THE SALES & MARKETING TEAM:
- Participating in sales meetings
- Actively contributing to responses to RFPs
- Identifying any potential additional needs of existing or prospective partners
- MANAGE PARTNER PROJECTS FROM START TO FINISH
- Organise the launch of the project framing between Younited and the partner's teams
- Formalise the specifications in order to launch developments
- Coordinate all Younited businesses involved in the partnership
- Be the main point of contact for the partner as well as internal teams
- Ensure the success of the commercial launch
🤝 It is a match if...
- Bac+5 in Business or Engineering School (or academic equivalent)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in strategy consulting firm or financial services / fintech
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English Level
- Sense of initiative, creativity, and thoroughness
- Results oriented
- Sensitivity to technological / digital subjects
👥 Recruitment process
- An HR Interview with Sharone, (30’)
- An interview with Clement, Head of projects and operations, (60’)
- A meeting with 1 or 2 Project Managers of the team
- An interview with Pierre-Marin, Managing Director (60’)
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 33 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.