Capital Markets - Structruring team (M/F)
Paris, France /
Finance – Capital Markets /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex. This often leads to anxiety, time wasted or stalled projects. During life’s important moments, lack of support, incomprehension & fear of being trapped are simply unacceptable…
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience.
A million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
For shopping (AKA “Buy Now Pay Later”) or banking, online or in store, we offer a single Younited customer experience that is 100% online. Up to €50,000. Up to 84 months. Instantly.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner.
In this respect our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We also have launched a process to become a certified B-Corp as our social & environmental impact is a key strategic concern.
Join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans since inception 10 years ago and expects to generate more than2Bn€ in 2022(GMV).
Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
Younited employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple Premium Resellers, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
No limit: Be free, stay humble.
Come & meet our great & positive people. Join our team, together we can reach the stars!
Ready to lead the instant credit revolution?
- As part of the development of its activity in Europe, Younited is looking for an additional person to join the Capital Markets team for a 6-month internship. The person will work within the structuring team in charge of developing and implementing the company’s refinancing solutions. The position is based in the Paris head office. The Capital Markets team is composed of 5 people.
🚀 Your missions
- You will assist the structuring team (2 persons) in their day-to-day work:
- Launch new investment vehicles for our debt investors (e.g.: dedicated SPVs, AIF, mutual funds) in collaboration with the related teams at Younited (Risk, Data, Tech, Compliance and Operations) and external advice as applicable (legal, tax, rating agencies)
- Manage investor due diligences, coordinating internally with relevant teams as required
- Work closely with Younited teams across Europe (Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Munich) to follow new developments and propose adapted refinancing solutions
- Keep abreast of evolutions in the consumer lending market, regulatory framework, as well as new SPV/mutual fund formats
- Assist with the launch of our next public or private securitizations
- Implementing and actualizing market updates using Bloomberg and other market materials
- Performing Deal modeling
- Drafting internal presentation
- Performing ad-hoc market, financial or deal analysis needed by the team
You will be particularly focused on:
🤩 Your skills
- Currently pursuing or holding a degree from a Business School, Engineering School or University equivalent with a specialization preferably in Finance
- Knowledge of financial analysis and modeling
- Previous internship experience in finance is preferred
- Good expertise of Excel and Power Point, knowledge of Bloomberg
- Fluent in English mandatory, Speaking a third language is a plus (German, Spanish or Italian)
- Flexible, proactive with strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong motivation, results oriented mindset, good team player and desire to thrive and learn in an entrepreneurial and dynamic company
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month)