Sales Operations Manager (M/F)
Paris, France /
Partnerships – Sales /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customersalready had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & paymentsolutions directly to consumers(Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners(banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutionsthrough “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countriesand generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equitysince launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneoand Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Our Partnerships activity is growing very fast, and we are building a team to support our Sales, Account Management and Marketing team work faster and more efficiently.
As Sales Operations Manager, you will be the first Sales Ops for Younited’s Partnerships team, covering our full European scope (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany).
🚀 Your Missions
- You will report to our Sales Director Growth for Partnerships and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Implementing and optimizing our Sales infrastructure/tools (including our CRM), ensuring the highest quality of data at every step of the Sales process (from lead-generation to nurturing)
- Working with the Marketing, Sales & Account Management teams to formalize our methodologies, processes and continuously improve content (playbook, pitch, demo, etc.)
- Building and implementing a performing and incentive & compensation plan for the team
- Analysing the pipeline, building sales forecasts, etc.
- Defining the relevant KPIs and overseeing the performance
- Improve and scale our hiring and onboarding processes for new joiners, to fasten their integration and ramp-up
- Play an active role in training Younited’s Partnerships team in our 5 geographies
Ensure the scalability of our Sales & Account Management team
Monitor our Partnerships activity
Take responsibility on the Partnerships team development
🧐 Your Profile
- Bac+5 in Business or Engineering School (or academic equivalent)
- 4-7 years of professional experience
- 3 years min of experience in a strategy consulting firm or in a similar position
- Other experiences : M&A, business finance, start-up (strategic or financial roles), or audit
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English Level
- Sense of initiative, creativity, and thoroughness
- Results oriented
- Sensitivity to technological / digital subjects
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month)