Account Manager (M/F)
Paris, France /
Partnerships – Sales /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customersalready had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & paymentsolutions directly to consumers(Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners(banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutionsthrough “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countriesand generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equitysince launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneoand Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
- We are looking for a Senior Account Manager Growth to manage our SMB clients portfolio, based out of our Paris office
This is a unique opportunity to work within the dynamic fintech industry to learn, to grow and to play an important role in Younited business development strong commercial growth.
Your mission Reporting to the Growth Sales Director, you will develop a deep understanding of our clients, their industry and address their needs. You will play a key role in driving revenue retention and expanding customer value for our existing portfolio.
🚀 Your Missions
- Manage, develop and secure our SMB clients’ portfolio
- Ensure that your revenues and growth targets are reached
- Be the lead point of contact for all account management matters, maintaining a relationship wit the C-levels of our top revenue accounts
- Monitor performance and provide comprehensive and accurate forecasts, reporting and relevant client’s information to stakeholders
- Collaborate internally with Go-To-Market, Legal, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams to develop and protect your clients revenues
- Build strategic account plans for your SMB customers, to enable long-term development and retention, maximizing revenues
- Forecast and track account metrics; deliver regular progress reporting on initiatives and KPI’s
- Generate new business with your existing client, in collaboration as needed with an Account Executive
- Handle contract renegotiation to increase and secure Younited long-term revenues
- Work closely with the Operations team to deliver high-quality experience
- Drive innovation back into the Product roadmap through the delivery of key customer insights, along with your knowledge of industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
**Your main responsibilities:**
🦁 Your Profile
- Collaborative and positive, team spirit
- Mindset of excellence and rigor
- Well-organized and result-oriented
- Curious and eager to understand our clients’ challenges and pains
- A strong communicator - listening, speaking, writing – highly persuasive
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and like to take initiatives and decisions
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in account management roles with medium-to-large accounts, ideally within the Fintech industry
- Consultative selling approach with natural talent for closing deals
- Experience in addressing C-level executives
- Strategic perspective and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills to identify key insights
- Fluent in French and English
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month)