Head of Contact Center & Granting (Portuguese market)
Barcelona, Spain /
Operations – Granting /
Younited is one of the Fintech companies with the greatest projection in all of Europe. Operating since 2011 and with a presence in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Germany, it is the only digital consumer credit platform in Europe licensed to operate as a credit institution. Its innovative model allows qualified investors (both individuals and companies) to directly finance consumer loans through a collaborative model.
Younited was launched on the Spanish market in March 2017, and a year later we successfully introduced the brand to the Portuguese market from our Barcelona office.*
We are looking for our Head of Contact Center & Granting to supervise and coordinate all operations and the commercial, analysis and credit approval portuguese teams.
It is a great opportunity for a dynamic person, with experience in analysis and granting of credit, as well as in sales, in team supervision and with the ability to establish and consolidate operational processes!
Reporting to the COO Iberia, your responsibilities will be:
· Management of the global commercial process of pre-accepted credit applications
· Management of the global process of analysis of pre-accepted credit applications
· Supervision of the Commercial and Credit teams of the Portugal department
· Management of the operations of the Portugal department with responsibilities for sizing the team under his charge, and monitoring of KPI's and SLA's
· Analysis of metrics and development of improvement strategies for the Portugal operations department
· Definition of KPI's and incentive plans
· Provide support in the integration and adaptation of operational processes
What are we looking for:
· Leadership and team management skills
· Used to working under pressure.
· Analytical capacity and overview of the Credit cycle
· Experience in the credit analysis department of a financial institution
· Advanced level of Portuguese, and English to be able to interact with the other company headquarters
· Ability to make decisions and propose process improvements
· Experience in end customer platforms
· Open to innovate and simplify processes
· Mastery of Microsoft tools - especially Excel
· Valuable advanced level of Spanish
Younited not only offers a unique professional experience and with the opportunity to develop yourself in the financial sector obtaining a transversal knowledge of the business, but it also gives you the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team, where you can learn from the best professionals both locally and internationally, thanks to the culture of Younited, which firmly unites the teams of all the countries in which we are present, you will have friends all over Europe!
* If you need to relocate to Barcelona, we will help you with the documentation management!
What are you waiting for? Sign up!