B2B Project Manager
Barcelona, Spain /
Partnerships – Projects & Operations /
Our mission is simple: Make your projects real, safe and simple! We make the banking system fairer and more transparent.
Younited is among the European FinTechs experiencing highest growth and potential. Operating since 2011 and with a presence in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Germany, it is the only digital consumer credit platform in Europe licensed to operate as a credit institution. Our model allows investors (legal or natural persons) to directly finance consumer loans of 1,000 to 50,000 euros at a fixed and amortizable rates to individuals. 100% digital, potential clients get a response within 24 hours to their request.
Younited has already granted more than €2,5 billion in consumer loans, and accounts for more than 450 employees. So far has raised €300 million in various investment rounds to accomplish its ambition to become a real alternative to traditional banking, with a more balanced and transparent model for the end user. Goldman Sachs, Bridgepoint, Eurazeo, Adevinta/Schibsted, or BPI are among its main investors.
We continue to grow thanks to our partnership offer aimed at offering our technologies, operations and expertise to partners wishing to launch or complete their own financing activity. Thus, we are already partners with FREE, BPI, N26, Fortuneo, Tediber, Lydia and Microsoft. Many other partnerships are to come, stay tuned!
We are looking for our B2B project manager, who will be the responsible for the delivery of different partners and projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
·Be involved in the whole partnership lifecycle, from supporting the Sales phase, to managing the project delivery and coordinating all external & internal stakeholders
· Provide project progress updates on a regular basis to the various stakeholders
· Engage central teams In France and partners to make sure deadlines for deliveries to partners are met
· Provide analytical insights for process and identify opportunities
· Ensure the success of the commercial launch
What are we looking for:
· Bachelor's degree in a business school / engineering school or equivalent
· Strong business acumen in project planning; proven experience in project management
· Profiency level of Spanish and English.
· Sensitivity to technological / digital subjects
· Excellent communication and business negotiation skills: persuasive and able to communicate effectively
· Experienced user of Microsoft Office tools
· Analytical skills
· Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
· Finally, you want to have fun in your job in a start-up environment!
Desirable but not mandatory:
· Experience in financial services / fintech or strategy consulting
· Fluent in French
· Project Management Certificate
· SQL and Power BI
What do we offer?
Permanent contract in a hyper-growing company called to play an important role in European financial services landscape! We expect all our employees to participate in the business and have a huge impact on it! Ambition, optimism, flexibility, and self-motivation are essential to work at Younited!
Working with us you can expect growth and professional development, so you never stop learning and keep improving day by day.
If this little glimpse of Younited makes you want to join the adventure and you identify with our values, go ahead and apply!