Junior Marketing Analyst
Roma, Italy /
Marketing – Acquisition /
Junior Marketing Analyst
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
Younited Credit is an European fintech company and our ambition is to recruit and promote diverse talents.
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture.
We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. 💣
If you are a passionate, talented, ambitious person with a strong hands-on mentality…we are made for each others! 😍
What we look for
Junior Marketing Analyst for our Italian MARKETING Team, with experience in managing database monetization ( online and offline), promotion analysis, and knowledge of main marketing KPI’s for at least 6 Months. You will have the objective of consolidating and improving the Online monetization Channels, improving and monitoring of marketing reporting.
We are meant to be if you are:
· Performer. Competence in Excel and Powerbi 🤓 Nice to have Python
· Wizard of numbers. Ability to analyze numbers and pay attention to detail. Ability to understand, analyze and explain all major marketing drivers and what influences them 🧠
· Language proficiency. Your have a good communication skills both in italian and english 😎
· Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently (or raising your hand) given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth 💡
· Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done 🎯
· Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring, and you’re entrepreneurial in hunting down new opportunities and testing new idea 🚀
· Humility. You’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions 🤝🏻
Experience Our Younited Life Benefits
Top-of-the market tools. You get the best hardware on the market and all the software you could need.
Never Stop Learning. We pay for your English and Excel lessons and technical training. If you make a good case for some extra learning, we're delighted to foot the tab.
International reach. Our audience is wildly international. We’re a global company, and we work primarily in English.
No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort—as one of the team, you’ll be fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have all the right incentives and support to make a real impact.
People who lift each other up. We hire for talent and leave divas at the door. You'll find a group of truly talented Younies who are eager to learn and teach their secrets. Reciprocal support and respect is everything—you’re unlikely to ever encounter a more harmonious crew.
Fun Fun Fun. Our incredible WAT (Workplace Animation Team) organizes awesome events, such as team games (also virtual), drinks, yoga classes, parties, and one company-wide retreats per year. Past destinations include Ibiza, French Alps, and Etna.
Commitment & contract
Full-time, permanent, RAL depending on seniority.
There are 569 employees in 5 different countries – we call ourselves Younies- (including 150 engineers, developers and data scientists) and we have raised over 400M$ in capital over the years! Among our shareholders, there are: Goldman Sachs, Bridgepoint, Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, Eurazeo, Schibsted- LeBonCoin, AG2R la Mondiale, Bpifrance, Le Group Matmut and "business angels" such as Pierre Kosciuzko-Morizet, Xavier Niel and Weber Investissements.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Younited? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!