Senior Account Executive Growth (M/F)
Paris, France /
Partnerships – Sales /
A leading Pan European lending and payment (“Buy Now Pay Later” solutions) platform in Europe, Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans to 500k+ households since inception in December 2011 across five countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal), has over 1Bn€ Asset under Management and generates over 40m€ revenues in 2020.
Launched as a pure B2C platform in December 2011, Younited has been developing since December 2018 its B2B solutions, under the brand Younited Business Solutions, allowing financial institutions and e-merchants to offer its solutions to their clients.
Its advanced scoring and credit underwriting technologies allow to offer the easiest and fastest 100% online credit / “Buy Now Pay Later” application. As part of these technologies, Younited is the undisputable leader in Europe on leveraging PSD2 / open banking enabled banking transactional data in its risk & scoring technologies.
Younited is the only European lending and payment platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Its innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans (see below for further details).
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch, has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria) and employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisboa and Berlin – of which 160+ in the fields of data science, engineering and software development.
Younited BtoB activity is growing thanks to two types of partnership offers:
- Younited Credit, designed for banks, fintechs and insurers who wish to develop or improve a credit actity
- Younited Pay, designed for retailers, telcos, e-merchands who wish to offer to their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments
N26, Free, Bpifrance, Orange Bank, Fortuneo, Lydia & Microsoft already trust us and several partnerships are about to be launched.
Within Younited Partnership team, the Sales team covers both business development and account management for its Enterprise and Small&Medium Business clients.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional to join us as Senior Account Executive Growth. In the Growth sales team, you will play a key role in accelerating Younited BtoB sales growth.
🚀 Your Missions
- Support the Enterprise Sales Director in the implementation and coordination of the sales strategy and objectives (hunting plans, prospecting list, pitch materials, pipeline management, contracts negotiation, closing deals…)
- Identify and research relevant sales target to develop Younited Enterprise customer base (verticals, customer segments, etc) in all of our geographies, working closely with our teams in Paris, Rome, Barcelona & Munich
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads
- Understand prospects’ decision process & key contacts to develop a strong relationship with their C-level and generate interest
- Adopt a consultative sales approach with the aim of understanding customer’s complexity and presenting efficient fits and solutions
- Achieve both individual and team sales goals in terms of new business
- Work closely with the Product team to work on the continuous improvement of our offers
🐶 Your Profile
- Bac+5 in engineering school, business or equivalent academic
- 5 years’ of experience in sales
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills (oral & written)
- Fluent in French & English spoken & written
- Curiosity for SaaS, Tech, Fintech and continuous learning
- Talented and ambitious teamplayer, result-oriented who wants participate in the team success
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month)