Devsecops GCP (M/F)
Paris, France /
Tech – Infrastructure /
A leading Pan European lending and payment (“Buy Now Pay Later” solutions) platform in Europe, Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans to 500k+ households since inception in December 2011 across five countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal), has over 1Bn€ Asset under Management and generates over 40m€ revenues in 2020.
Launched as a pure B2C platform in December 2011, Younited has been developing since December 2018 its B2B solutions, under the brand Younited Business Solutions, allowing financial institutions and e-merchants to offer its solutions to their clients.
Its advanced scoring and credit underwriting technologies allow to offer the easiest and fastest 100% online credit / “Buy Now Pay Later” application. As part of these technologies, Younited is the undisputable leader in Europe on leveraging PSD2 / open banking enabled banking transactional data in its risk & scoring technologies.
Younited is the only European lending and payment platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Its innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans (see below for further details).
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch, has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria) and employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisboa and Berlin – of which 160+ in the fields of data science, engineering and software development.
Younited BtoB activity is growing thanks to two types of partnership offers:
- Younited Credit, designed for banks, fintechs and insurers who wish to develop or improve a credit actity
- Younited Pay, designed for retailers, telcos, e-merchands who wish to offer to their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments
N26, Free, Bpifrance, Orange Bank, Fortuneo, Lydia & Microsoft already trust us and several partnerships are about to be launched.
To support our growth ambition with a fully scalable tech platform, Younited is looking for a DevSecOps to join the DevSecOps team to work closely with our Data team who is the primary consumer of GCP services.
The DevSecOps team is responsible of all Younited cloud infrastructure (Azure, GCP, AWS) regarding architecture patterns, automation, dev factory, monitoring and security.
The Data Tools team is responsible for building and maintaining the Big Data tools and infrastructure, that helps all other Data teams (Engineers, Analysts, Scientists) to be more effective, while improving our data quality, governance and security.
- Building and migrating our current stack to a state-of-art Big Data stack
- Current stack: PySpark (HdInsight) + Big Query + Airflow
- Target stack: PySpark (Databricks or equivalent) + Big Query + Cloud Composer
- Providing the Data Analyst / Data Scientist teams with on-the-shelf infrastructures, tools and solutions (notebooks, automation pipelines, etc.)
- Improving the security, stability and governance of our Big Data stack
- Developing tools to improve data quality monitoring
- POC and help us chose new Big Data technologies
- Be force of proposition for our Data Architecture choices and conventions
- Maintain the link with the DevSecOps community and help them build a strong expertise on GCP.
- 3 years of experience as a DevOps, with an experience of at least 1 year on GCP
- A good knowledge of cloud-based Big Data infrastructures (e.g. DataProc, BigQuery, Databricks, Cloud Composer, GKE)
- Excellent skills in Python, infra-as-code technologies (Terraform) and cloud solutions
- Good communication skills (written English, spoken French)
- You are enthusiast, rigorous, curious and team player
- You like learning new things and sharing your knowledge
- Prior experience in a start-up environment is a plus
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month) / Possibility for full remote