Apprentice Marketing BtoB (F/M)
Paris, France /
Partnerships (BtoB) – Marketing /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
- We are looking for a Marketing apprentice starting September 2023. Our new colleague will be joining the Marketing team and will directly report to the Marketing Manager Senior. She.he will actively participate in all the department's actions as a full-fledged team member.
- Marketing campaign management
- Supporting Marketing Manager in their daily interactions with internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Tech, Design…)
- Feeding, enriching & maintaining quality of our CRM (Hubspot)
- Running & maintaining a competition benchmark
- Running main competitors’ user experiences (UX) to screen USP
- Participating in Marketing actions toward Partner’s database (newsletter, partners animation etc…)
- Supporting Marketing Manager for events organization
- Support Marketing Manager on acquisition, conversion & loyalty action plan.
- Ensure reporting and analysis of results (5 countries) to improve customer knowledge,
- Monitor the performance indicators of your campaigns (opening rate, CTR, conversion rate...) and make recommendations to optimize them (content, targeting, messages...),
- Coordinate the relationship with the other Business Units and implement projects with an international dimension: automatic emails, customer surveys, launch of new tools...
- Participate in the launch of the team's strategic projects (data, satisfaction, cross-channel, emailing...),
- Ensure the follow-up of projects (implementation and reporting) after their launch,
- You will be the driving force behind the launch of new projects that will revolutionize tomorrow's credit system ;)
Reporting and analysis
🤝 It's a match if...
- You have a BAC + 4/5, university profile, business school, web or communication school, with a major in marketing,
- Team worker, rigorous, and strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work hand in hand with the different business units.
- Must be resourceful and with initiative, as well as having the capability to work simultaneously on different projects and managing short deadlines.
- Previous experience managing data and marketing campaign in Hubspot is a plus, at least your already work with a CRM Sales or Marketing.
- You know how to use the Office suite,
- You have good written and oral communication skills
- You have a good level of English,both written and spoken, you will be required to lead meetings with international teams
- A knack for problem-solving
- You know what a graphic chain value is,
- You are ready to join us from September/October 2023
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 33 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.