Capital Market – Structuring Team Apprentice (F/M)
Paris, France /
Finance – Capital Markets /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
- As part of the development of its activity in Europe, Younited is looking for an additional person to join its Capital Market - Structuring team for a 1-year co-op. You will be working within the structuring team in charge of developing and implementing the company’s refinancing solutions in partnership with the Capital Market – Sales Team and its ALM team. The position is based in the Paris head office. The Capital Market – Structuring Team is composed of 4 people (including the apprentice).
- You will assist the structuring team in their day-to-day work:
- Monitor financial market trends with a particular focus on the Asset Backed Securities market
- Propose adapted refinancing solutions: discussion with banks, institutional investors and internal teams (Sales, Risk and ALM)
- Manage investor due diligences, coordinating internally with relevant teams
- Execute transactions in collaboration with the related teams at Younited (Risk, Data, Tech, Compliance and Operations) and external parties (investors, banks, rating agencies, legal, management companies and custodians)
- Work closely with Younited teams across Europe (Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Munich) to follow new developments
- Implementing and actualizing market updates using Bloomberg and other market materials
- Helping the team maintaining its fund management tool in Excel and/or VBA
- Drafting internal presentations related, but not limited to, market topics
- Performing ad-hoc market, financial or deal analysis/follow-up needed by the team
You will be particularly focused on:
🤝 It's a match if...
- Currently pursuing or holding a degree from a Business School, Engineering School or University with a specialization preferably in Finance
- Knowledge of financial analysis and modeling
- Previous internship experience in finance is preferred
- Good expertise of Excel, Power Point and VBA
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, SQL or Python would be a plus
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- You are flexible, proactive with strong analytical and communication skills
- You have a Strong motivation, are results oriented mindset, are agood team player and desire to thrive and learn in an entrepreneurial and dynamic company
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 33 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.