Senior Product Manager Finance (M/F)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Management /
A leading Pan European lending and payment (“Buy Now Pay Later” solutions) platform in Europe, Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans to 500k+ households since inception in December 2011 across five countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal), has over 1Bn€ Asset under Management and generates over 40m€ revenues in 2020.
Launched as a pure B2C platform in December 2011, Younited has been developing since December 2018 its B2B solutions, under the brand Younited Business Solutions, allowing financial institutions and e-merchants to offer its solutions to their clients.
Its advanced scoring and credit underwriting technologies allow to offer the easiest and fastest 100% online credit / “Buy Now Pay Later” application. As part of these technologies, Younited is the undisputable leader in Europe on leveraging PSD2 / open banking enabled banking transactional data in its risk & scoring technologies.
Younited is the only European lending and payment platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Its innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans (see below for further details).
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch, has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria) and employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisboa and Berlin – of which 160+ in the fields of data science, engineering and software development.
Younited BtoB activity is growing thanks to two types of partnership offers:
- Younited Credit, designed for banks, fintechs and insurers who wish to develop or improve a credit actity
- Younited Pay, designed for retailers, telcos, e-merchands who wish to offer to their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments
N26, Free, Bpifrance, Orange Bank, Fortuneo, Lydia & Microsoft already trust us and several partnerships are about to be launched.
As a Product Manager – Finance, you will team up with a Product Owner and a team of developers to help finance service support Younited growth and propose new credit experience to our clients.
Finance product team builds the tools to process the servicing and funding ouf our loans. We work on a wide area of topics, payments, securitization, accounting, financial reporting or debt collection.
🚀 Your Missions
- Understand key challenges, risks and opportunities working alongside main stakeholders, user research team and analytics
- Set and own the long-term vision and positioning of your product portfolio and align stakeholders around it
- Promote your product(s) internally and evangelize your vision
- Define the most efficient and balanced roadmap that will address your Younit’s goals whilst integrating within Younited overall platform roadmap
- Identify and devise technical and innovative solutions along with other development, design and product team members
- Work closely with your team including developers and project manager on ongoing tasks, priorities, and delivery schedule
- Manage the relationship with external suppliers to maintain high level of trust and efficiency
- Produce and follow a set of KPIs for your activity and communicate efficiently results of main deliveries
🐯 Your Profile
- You have strong communication skills: you are not afraid to share your ideas inside and outside your “Younit”
- You have sales skills, and you can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organization
- You are comfortable building trust-based, value-added relationships with team members and senior executives
- You are not afraid to be hands-on deep diving inside your product to understand technical implications and dependencies
- You are very curious and have a genuine interest in finding the best way to solve problems for your customers.
- You have strong analytical skills and always challenge assumptions with facts and figures
- You are customer centric, you always put your customer interest first
- Bac+5 in engineering school, business or equivalent academic
- 5 years of experience in consulting or product management
- Entrepreneurial experience will be appreciated
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and French
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month) / Possibility for full remote